Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm alive and killing time!

So it's been a month and a half since I last posted anything. I just can't seem to find the time at home to do it or the will to get on the computer after spending 8 hours at work on the computer. So I decided to start updating it at work. I figure since I don't do much at work anyways I might as well work on my blog and at least do something productive at work. I'll try to fill it with some of the random stuff that I find while surfing or researching at work.....which tends to be a lot.

Take today for example, I found and printed wine tasting sheets for the upcoming wine party that my co-worker Leah and I are hosting. I watched the top 10 summer movie trailers. By the way WALL*E is looking to be a very entertaining movie. I also updated my Google Calender, read the paper, updated my fantasy baseball team, checked out Steep and Cheap for the latest outdoor gear specials and generally just dicked off all day long. More on my job and what I do later but for now this is going to have to be it since I'm almost off of work and god forbid I spend one extra minute here.

This post was all prompted by my off-hand remark to my co-worker about blogs in general. I'll leave you with it:
"A blog is like a poo, everybody seems to have one. They seem interesting and unique at first but in the end it is just a turd."

No comments: