Saturday, November 14, 2009

Review of Deuter Futura Pro 42 Pack


4.0

The Most Comfortable Pack I've Owned

By Camper Kyle

from Lynnwood, WA

About Me Casual/ Recreational

Site Member

PROS

  • Comfortable
  • Easy To Load
  • Good Padding
  • Highly Adjustable

CONS

    BEST USES

    • Day Hikes
    • Light Loads

    Comments about Deuter Futura Pro 42 Pack:

    I've used the pack on several day hikes and one overnight. Every time I put this pack on I'm amazed at how comfortable it is. It rides perfect on my hips and the trampoline back allows me to stay cooler when I'm humping up a big hill in the blazing sun. I'm able to pack several days worth of gear, around 30lb. and barely notice the weight. The only thing I have strapped to the outside is my sleeping pad. My only complaint is that I wish it had some bottom straps to carry my pad or tent. I end up having to strap it vertically on the back side.

    No comments: